Heritage Park Surgical Hospital now offers occupational medicine in the form of our new
"HP PLUS" program.
Being a Single SourceManaging a successful business is a constant challenge. You work hard balancing all the building blocks required for a healthy company – maintaining a positive bottom line, staying competitive, controlling costs and complying with a mountain of paperwork. Your employees’ good health and safety is another cornerstone to business success. In this time of high expectations and complex regulations, you need an expert partner you can trust to help you manage all your occupational health needs.
HP PLUS understands the demands you face in keeping your employees healthy and on the job. Because prompt, accurate communication is a key building block to effective occupational health services, we’ve designed programs that coordinate all aspects of care, promote fast return to work and keep you fully aware of your employee’s health status.
You can also trust us to understand the importance of controlling costs. Over time, your greatest savings will come through your partnership with HP PLUS. Together, we can cost-effectively manage your company’s occupational health needs and reduce health and safety costs while improving your employees’ overall health.
Case Management and ReportingOne of the most important features of HP PLUS is the active management of the injured worker and rehabilitation by the HP PLUS team. We’ve developed programs to keep you apprised of your employee’s health status of all times. We also coordinate total patient care to prevent duplication of services and promote fast return to work:
- Ongoing status reports from our HP PLUS Manager and Physicians keep you up to date on the status of your injured employee
- Modified work programs can be designed to meet the medical needs of individual employees
Treatment and RehabilitationWith HP PLUS, your employees receive prompt, expert medical care for work-related injuries and illnesses. As patients, they appreciate the way our physicians make every effort to build a good doctor-patient relationship and to educate them about the status of their condition and care plan. Based on our commitment to provide quality care while enabling your employees to return to work as quickly and safely as possible, we offer these special services:
- Priority status and prompt treatment for employees who come to HP PLUS
- Direct communication of results to you, the employer, after every visit
- After hours care always available at the Heritage Park Surgical Hospital Emergency Room, with follow-up care by our HP PLUS team
Examinations and SurveillanceOur trained physicians evaluate the physical ability of potential and current employees to meet job requirements while enabling you to maintain a safe and healthy workplace. By identifying physical limitations on exam, our doctors also help you avoid the potential for future work-related injuries.
- Pre-employment/pre-placement examinations
- Executive physical examinations
- Annual employee examinations
- Return-to-work/fitness-for-duty examinations
- Department of Transportation (DOT) examinations
- Respiratory medical evaluations and clearance
- Tuberculosis surveillance
- Asbestos surveillance
- Hearing conservation testing
- OSHA-mandated screening and surveillance
- Immunizations and vaccinations
Drug and Alcohol TestingHP PLUS performs drug and alcohol testing to meet the specific requirements of your business. Our team includes certified drug screen collectors and alcohol test technicians and all of our testing meets Department of Transportation and other regulatory guidelines. In addition to medical review services, we provide pre-employment, periodic, random and post-accident screenings.
Our services include:
- Certified laboratory specimen analysis
- Medical review officer services
- Company policy testing
- Collection only services
- Rapid drug and alcohol testing